The museum was built in 1952 and just in 2003 the museum has an ultimately accomodation. Bishop Luigi Renzo director of the museum till few years ago worked tirelessly for the good success of the museum. We can see antique priestly vestments, a beautiful greek mirror, and big silver statue of Our Lady. We can also see san Nilo seal ring. We can admire papal bulls : by Pope Urbano VI (1386), Ferdinando king of Sicily (1479).